Friday, June 19, 2009

Shopper Bella

Another quick and easy card from an image swap. I used several challenges for my Bella but think I might try another for the FeatureBella Challenge. I’ve done a few red, white and blue cards lately and am losing my mojo. Even the bling of silver didn’t inspire me. I have a craft date tonight at my local scrapbook store so maybe I’ll come up with something eles. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Friday Sketchers #56
My Creation Image Detail
Inside

INS AND OUTS ~ Shopper Bella Challenges: Friday Sketchers #56 Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday #16 ~ Ovals July FeatureBella ~ RED, WHITE, BLUE & SILVER ABC Challenge ~ j was for jewels Stamps: EmmyBella (Stamping Bella) Paper: DCWV (Summer and All Dressed Up Stacks), White (Unknown – from an image swap) Ink: Black Ink (Unknown – from an image swap), Copics (R29, R81, B21, B41, E00, E31, E37, C1), Spicas (Silver, Red, Clear) Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Jewels & Brads (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), SU Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer