Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shopping Birthday

I'm starting to create a few more cards that don't require stamping. There are so many cute kits on the market that have paper & embellishments, I have to play. This card is made from a kit I found at Oritental Trading Company. They have some GREAT scrapbooking/card making supplies at low prices.
Inspiration Charisma Cards #25 ~ Open/Rubbernecker Week My Creation
Image Detail
The arrow 'tip' is a popped up photo corner. The purses are brads.
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Shopping Birthday Challenges: 365 Cards 113 ~ Sketchy Sunday Charisma Cards #25 ~ Open/Rubbernecker Week Stamps: All-About-Birthdays (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV, Oriental Trading Company Shop-a-Holic Kit Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Oriental Trading Company Shop-a-Holic Brads Accessories: Pop Up Dots, SU Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. OK what a GREAT card!!!! I love it, and the sentiment just rocks, GREAT, GReat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card!! So stinkin cute! One day I will have the time to craft again...until then, I will live vicariously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic card, love all the details.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fabulous card, love the colours you have used.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer