Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Warm Fuzzy Wahoo’s

Welcome new readers who found me from the Shout Out links on a few crafting blogs. Heidi officially announced me as a member of the Simons Says Stamp Design Team. I still get a silly grin on my face when I think that I’m on a Design Team!! I hope to share a few more creations with the awesome products from Simon Says Stamp soon. Secondly, a big ‘Aw Shucks’ to Libby for the warm fuzzy she posted on her blog to me. If you are looking for a fun inspiration challenge, you need to check out her Courtney’s Closet Challenges. I’ve been stalking, err I mean following, her for awhile but don’t always get to play with the challenge. We all know how adorable little girl clothes can be. Libby uses her daughter’s closet for inspiration ~ color, pattern, how every one opts to interpret the SWEET outfits on the super cute model. THANKS so much for checking me out.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, thanks for the shout out!! Wowza, I haven't been blogging this past week or so (even on my own blog!) so I had to scan down to find this - you are one prolific stamper, girl!! Love all of your creations, they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer