Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rainbow Lifesaver Mouse

This was SO fun to make! I bought the stamp a few months ago and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. The ‘rainbow’ challenges immediately brought this ‘life saver’ to mind. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).

The Sketch ~ Stamping 411 Sketch #2

Chipboard Detail (I distressed the edges, added a brad and stickles)
Image Detail Extreme Close Up of Detail I added glaze to the candies to make them shine and used my silver Spica to make the candy wrapper look more like foil.
Stamps: House Mouse – Muscle Mouse (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV (Sweet Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (YR68, Y15, YG09, R29, R81, E00, E31, C1, C3, B24, BG10), Spicas (Clear, Black) Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Chipboard Quote (Colorbok), Diamond Glaze, Brad (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is too gorgeous Cat, I love this card and for so many challenges, well done you
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, I love your cards. If I could take coloring lessons from you, I'd be a happy woman! This is so cute and so many challenges bit the dust! You are fab, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you can improve your creations, wonderful, the card, is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! that is so super cute! love the added glaze! Makes me want a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer