Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fluffles Sparkly Birthday

This little guy has been in my colored images basket for almost 6 months. Yikes, poor little Fluffles. The 365 Cards sketch pieced everything together easily. A bit of ‘Copic Tweaking’ to the die cut flower and a baby blue edge turned teal. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Fluffles Sparkly Birthday Challenges: 365 Cards 106 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday From Courtney’s Closet Challenge #45 Gina K Stamp TV Color Challenge #17 Stamps: Fluffles Gift (Stampendous), All About Birthdays (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV (All Dressed Up) Ink: Black Staz On, SU Whisper White, Copics (C1, Y15, BG18, BG10, RV14, E02, YG03) Accessories: Colorbok Die Cut Flower, Bazzil Big Brad, Stickles (Yellow, Fruit Punch, Turquoise, Lime Green), Clear Spica, Pop Up Dots

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and great job with all the inspirations! Thanks so much for playing with Libby (and Sophie and I)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so entirely too cute. I love that little image and the sweet sentiment! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cuuuuuuute card!! Absolutely love all the sparkle on this one! I'm finally get it summarized on my blog, I've been a slacker! Thanks soooo much for playing again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer