Sunday, June 21, 2009

Minty Girlfriend

Here's the third 'girly' card I made at the crop for hubby's co-worker. If I get time, I'll try to whip up a few more tomorrow. However, the bulk of the day is set aside for work on my studio. The paint is finally on the walls and dry. Hubby was gone this week for a family funeral and it was very hot and humid. I played hooky from actual 'work' and just crafted my nights away! Now I have to pay the piper. It will be worth it in the end. I just wish I could wiggle my nose and have everything put into place. I'll try to remember to take photos of the 'easter egg' paint job. It's not quite what I envisioned, but since I only buy paint from the 'oops' shelves, I learn to accept something close to my vision.
(Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Amy R’s Friday Sketch #70

Color Inspiration Stamp TV Potluck Friday Challenge ~ Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Inspiration Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday #16 ~ Ovals Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Let’s Celebrate My Creation

Inside

Image Detail

INS AND OUTS ~ Minty Girlfriend Challenges: Amy R’s Friday Sketch #70 Stamp TV Potluck Friday Challenge ~ Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday #16 ~ Ovals Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Let’s Celebrate Stamps: Girlfriends (Stampin Up) Paper: DCWV Latte Stacks, PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E50, R11, Y11, Y15, BV11, C1, YG63), Spicas (Gold, Lavender) Accessories: Flower Brads, Pop Up Dots

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cat! I love love this! So fun and whimsical. IT makes me happy just to look at it. What a great eye you have!
    Luv,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Thanks for playing...twice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card !! :-) The image is lovely and the papers you used are just perfect !!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer